TERMS & CONDITIONS
1.All our products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year from date of purchase.
2. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer in any way
3. Our obligations under this warranty are limited to repair or replacement, at our option, of products or parts found to be defective, We reserve the right to make such inspections as may be necessary in order to determine the cause of the defect. We will not charge for labour, parts or carriage in connection with warranty repairs or replacements.
4. This warranty does not apply to the following items:
a) Damage or loss sustained in a natural calamity such as fire, earthquake, flood, electrical storm etc.
b) Damage or loss resulting from any unreasonable use, misuse, abuse, negligence or improper maintenance of the product
c) Damage or loss resulting from removal,improper repair or modification of the product. d) Damage or loss resulting from sediments or foreign matter contained in a water system
5. Repair or replacement as provided under this
warranty shall be the exclusive remedy available to the purchaser. We shall not be responsible for loss of the product or for other incidental, special or consequential damages or expenses incurred by the purchaser, or costs of repairs by others, or for any other expense not specifically stated above. Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, any implied warranties, including that of merchantability or fitness for use, are expressly limited to the duration of this warranty.
6. To be eligible for the warranty coverage , customer shall have to register the product by following the instruction provided from the company on the date of purchase
7. The defective Products or parts thereof covered under this warranty shall be repaired or replaced (with comparable and/or refurbished equipment or parts) as determined by us in our sole discretion free of charge
8. None of Our employees, distributors, dealers, retailers, contractors, agents has the authority to vary, modify or amend any of the terms and conditions of this warranty.
9. Our decisions regarding all matters concerning this warranty shall be final and binding
10. This warranty is good only to the person named as the owner of the Product in the warranty card and is not assignable and/or transferable.
11. We shall reserve the right to vary, modify or change the terms and conditions herein due to change(s) in availability of services, products and/or spare parts or for the purposes of complying with applicable policies, rules, regulations and law, with or without notice.
Warning! We will not be responsible or liable for any failure of or damage to this plumbing product or product component caused by either chloramines in the treatment of public water supply or in-tank bowl cleaners containing chlorine (calcium hypochlorite).
1) The use of high concentration of chlorine or chlorine related products could seriously damage the fittings. This damage can cause leakage and serious property damage.
2) To obtain repair service under this warranty, you must first contact us (see Contact Details below) to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and return instructions.